The Old Dairy Cottage (Sleeps 4 to 6)
Our family friendly cottage sleeps 4 to 6.
The Dairy cottage has a light, spacious open plan kitchen, dining, living space on the 1st floor and bedrooms below. The large window frames wonderful views over the Somerset Levels to the Mendip Hills in the distance. This cottage has views over the young children's outdoor play area in the gardens. Dogs are welcome.
The nitty gritty.
- 1 large twin bedroom, 3rd bed by arrangement
- 1 double bedroom
- 1 shower room on the ground floor
- 1 bathroom with above bath shower on the 1st floor
- 1 single sofa bed
- Fully fitted kitchen with toaster, microwave and kettle.
- Child / Baby friendly (child proof window locks, stair gate, high chair and travel cot on request)
- No smoking
- Oil-fired central heating
- Washing machine and clothes airer
- TV, DVD player and Wifi
- Shared tumble dryer and outside clothes line
- Shared large games barn
- Off road parking
- Owners on site
- Shared gardens with garden furniture, hot-tub, games and BBQ
- Large shared extra Fridge and Freezer
- Open all year
- Dogs welcome (by arraignment)
- Towels and linen provided.