We are delighted to be listed in the Green Parent Family Holiday Guide 2019! We passionately believe in providing space and time for family and friends to be together.
For over 15 years we have been offering green tourism holidays, encouraging our guests to stay local and enjoy the beautiful somerset levels and all it provides.
Some of the ideas for things to do include:
- Relaxing in the gardens and farm listening out for the Barn Owl, Swifts, Swallows and House Martins.
- Meeting the animals on the farm including brushing Fatboy the pony, feeding Bob, sheepy and their gang, jumping in puddles in winter, picking the apples, pears and berries from the orchards and hedgerows in Summer.
- Exploring the old cattle drovers tracks on the moors surrounding the farm.
- Visiting superb local attractions including the Willows and Wetlands centre at Stoke St Gregory.
- Running up Burrow Mump hill and enjoying the superb 360 views.
The Green Parent empowers readers to make the best decisions from holidays to health, celebrating every action taken to make the world a better place. We are delighted to be working with them to promote quality family time.