Dog-Friendly Holiday Cottages in Somerset
Dog-Friendly Holiday Cottages at Walkers Farm
It's so important to us to offer dog-friendly holiday cottages here at Walkers Farm. We've always loved dogs and have Polly and Basil, who are a huge part of our family. So we know when you come on holiday, you'll want to bring your dogs also.
We have 3 dog-friendly holiday cottages, meaning you won’t have to leave your four-legged friends at home. Plus with 100 acres of gardens, farmland and orchards to enjoy, we think we're a doggy paradise!
Look out for mid-week doggie holiday promotions that we run at certain times of the year!
To keep our cottages at a high standard, we have a few 'doggie rules' for guests who are bringing their four-legged friends.
- When booking please let us know if you're bringing your dog.
- Please keep your dogs off the furniture and out of the bedrooms.
- Dogs must not be left unattended in the cottages or outside. If you need to leave your dog behind we have a kennel which you can use.
- Please bring your dog beds.
- Please take the dogs away from the gardens, around the farm to mess or pee, if your dog messes around the cottages and gardens please clear it up, we provide small shovels.
- Make sure your dogs have received some form of parasitic control before coming.
- We ask that muddy dogs returning from walks in the fields are washed off (we provide a hose pipe) and dried (we provide a stable with clean straw and old towels) before entering the cottages.
- We can offer the use of a kennel if you are going out without your dog.