The Tallet Cottage, Sleeps 4-5, (M1 Rated)
The Tallet Cottage, Sleeps 4-5 (M1 Rated)
The Tallet is an old Somerset name for a loft where the hay was kept. The Tallet has been converted into light and airy yet warm and friendly self-catering cottage. It's situated on the first floor with large brick windows that frame the views across West Sedgemoor RSPB reserve. Access is via 3 steps into the spacious open plan living, dining, kitchen area.
The Nitty Gritty
- 1 twin bedroom
- 1 twin / triple bedrooms (sleeps 2-3)
- Bathroom with shower above the bath
- Open plan living, dining and kitchen area
- Fully fitted kitchen with microwave, kettle and toaster
- Baby and Child friendly (travel cot, high chair etc available on request)
- No smoking
- Oil-fired central heating
- Washing machine and clothes airier
- TV, DVD player and Wifi
- Shared tumble dryer and outside clothes lines
- Shared large games barn
- Off road parking
- Owners on site
- Disabled friendly (M1 rated)
- Shared gardens with garden furniture, Hot-tub, games and BBQ
- Towels and linen provided.
- Large shared Fridge and Freezer (on request)
- Open all year
- No Pets in the Tallet, sorry.